Megumi's Smap Page

Hajimemashite, douzo yoroshiku! This is my new obsession! SMAP! So I started this unofficial page to share my thoughts and have some fun! Please do not post anything that is not Smap related, Ok terote Ok! Anything I deem as offensive, gets zapped.

Friday, June 29, 2007

Losing Weight With Shingo

Recently Shingo has been looking very thin! Actually I think Hiro-chan has lost weight too. About 6 weeks ago, I started a diet. I go to Curves to work out and I used their diet program too. So far, I've lost 10 and 1/2 pounds. I'm not the size I was when I went to Japan last year! YATTA!!!!! I have more to go but I'm very happy about this.

Have you ever noticed how some people are always trying to sabotage your efforts? My co-worker is like that. Before when I was dieting, she knew it and would do little mean things to try to get me to fell. Once, she stood in my office door and ate a piece of cake talking about how good it was! It really pissed me off! Not that she was eating the cake but that she would do something like that. Then yesterday, she ask if I wanted lunch from a pizza shop. I said no, I'm still watching what I eat...."Are you sure, you can get a spinach roll," she said! Now I really like spinach rolls but it's made with white bread and sausage! Well I can't eat that stuff now, maybe a little at a time later on but not now! I wanted to throw my computer at her and tell her to get the *)*()**+(^%^&^)7 out of my office! But on the other hand, I like a challenge and that is how I take this so everytime she brings her fat ass in my office and do stuff like that, the next day I wear the "cute" clothes that shows off my figure.....HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Just a little tidbit of info.

No news about a concert this year and it's still too early to give up. I was thinking though, if they don't have one, should I really go to Japan again this year.....I want to move there and was gonna take another trip there to make sure of my feelings but $4,000 is a lot of money that I could save and add to my move. It's really weird but I'm still very much drawn there so another trip might not change my mind to not move there, just confirm what I'm already feeling.... I really need to think about this. Now if there is a concert, I will go dakara..... Anyway, more SMAP stuff to think about!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home